Leighton Meester has recently attends Apple Store Soho Presents: Meet The Musician: Leighton Meester at Apple Store Soho on October 14, 2014 in New York City. She performed her new single on stage then followed by an interview with the media.
It’s about time media magazine put Leighton as their cover girl! Just today, Leighton finally graces the cover of InStyle magazine, November issue. I know you are excited so am I. Kudos to InStyle for doing so!
FYI, Leighton will be releasing her new album pretty soon and single, ‘Heartstrings’ which is written by Leighton herself and producer Jeff Trot will be out on Oct 28th. In case you missed out, listen to the clip of the song after photos cut. Loving the rhymes <3
1. She’s releasing her debut album: ‘My favourite thing – at least as far as the music goes, and now, actually, with acting, too – is performing live. It’s so fun.’
2. She keeps her wardrobe at a minimal. She has, as she puts it, ‘a core of, like, five things that I wear all the time and know are good.’
3. It’s still a pinch me moment that she got to play Curly’s wife in the Broadway Of Mice & Men revival. ‘Man, I really lucked out, the fact that I could spend six months on this compact, beautiful story that never grows old.’
4. She doesn’t regret making a record with Robin Thicke in 2009. ‘It was fun, but it wasn’t at all me. I guess I can look back and say everything happens because you learn from it and you’re better for it.’
5. Life is more important than just the work. ‘My values have shifted greatly in terms of what I find important. It’s my family, my friends and having a personal life. Those are the things that need nurturing.
Leighton Meester will be releasing her new upcoming debut album called “Heartstrings”.
“‘Heartstrings’ speaks to vibe and encompasses a lot of the themes of the rest of the album,” Leighton told Billboard.com “It’s been a long time coming and I’m very excited to finally release it.”
The album is said to be produced by singer-songwriters Tori Amos and Joni Mitchell, the nine-song LP, written by Meester and produced by Jeff Trott (Sheryl Crow, Augustana), will be officially released Oct. 28.
Check out the tracklist below:
- Run Away
- Good for One Thing
- On My Side
- Blue Afternoon
Adam Brody is opening up about married life with Leighton Meester and kissing ex-girlfriend Rachel Bilson!
In a Reddit Ask Me Anything this week, the 34-year-old actor was asked about his 28-year-old wife. “She’s swell!” Brody replied to one fan. Another user asked him what life at home is like. “I do some stuff but she definitely does the heavy lifting(figuratively),” he said, adding, “Literally, I do the heavy lifting.”
As for how many kids he wants to have with Meester, he joked, “I say twelve. And I decide.” Meanwhile, fans of the OC asked Brody if he still stays in contacts with former costars Rachel Bilson, Benjamin McKenzie or Mischa Barton. “I’m in constant psychic communication with all of them. And Ben and I also get lunch in this dimension sometimes,” he answered. “I do still keep in contact with Ben, but I bully the shit out of him,” he later added.
Source: E Online